Resources to equip parents to raise this generation to love Jesus and follow Him.
Hear O, Israel: The Lord our God, the LORD is one. Love the Lord with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames on your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 6:4-9
- This generation of children wants to be able to lead worship, lay hands on the sick, pray for the nations and hear God speak to them. They want to be able to make mistakes as they work out and try their gifts.
- Children want to be functioning members of the body of Christ. They don’t want to be required to sit still. They want to get up and be involved! It’s not enough to tell them that Jesus heals, speaks today, and does signs and wonders,. We need to let them try for themselves. because they want to be able to use their gifts.
- Children want reality. They won’t see classroom teaching as reality unless you take them, show them and let them do the stuff.
- Parent involvement~ Children want their parents involved in the spiritual development
- This generation wants us to help them to be set apart for God. They need us and we need them. This is an inter-generational anointing!